CAGED Course: Update IN PROGRESS!

Hey everyone!

Just want to let you know that there will be some major updates coming up for the CAGED Fretboard Visualisation Masterclass! A large bulk of the course will be updated (new videos), and additional lessons will be added :pray:

This of course will come at no extra cost to members. I spent the last few days preparing and filming, so give it another couple weeks and I should have the videos ready to roll out! :partying_face:

Let me know if you have any suggestions or requests that you’d like for me to add or address in the update :raised_hands:

Fabulous!

Thank you Darryl

1 Like

UPDATE

The new videos are all filmed and in the editing process!

I’ve just uploaded around half of the finished videos to the masterclass, which are ready for viewing right now! These videos are an update to what is already discussed, but with much more detail and thoroughness. I designed the new videos so that students can follow along with the demonstrations and gain a clear insight into exactly how to practice effectively.

I’ve also kept the old videos available in the lessons, which can be found at the bottom of each lesson. These have no dialog, which are great if you already have a good idea of what you’re doing and just want to play alongside me without any interruptions. I will be updating these soon too so please hang tight.

The best is yet to come! I have put together a few more videos on CAGED application, which outline in more detail how you can use CAGED in your daily practice. These videos will be new videos added to the course, and not replacements. They will be finalised and introduced into the masterclass next week.

For now, please enjoy the first batch of new videos! I hope you like them :smile: I’d love to hear your feedback.

TL;DR

10 Lessons have new and improved videos:

• C, A, G, E, D: Major Workout;
  • C, A, G, E, D: Minor Workout.

Yet to come:

• Additional improvements will be made to the old Major & Minor workout videos, included in the lesson notes, so that students can play along without interruption;
  • A handful of new lessons that outline how to apply CAGED in practice;
  • A downloadable CAGED booklet/eBook to accompany the workout, which can be printed or used as a poster for reference in your practice.
1 Like