Skype Lessons With Darryl

Hello fellow Fretwise subscribers!

I may well be preaching to the converted here, but I just wanted to give a shout out for Darryl’s one to one Skype lessons. I took lessons from Darryl for about 10 months and in that time my playing and performing improved greatly. As we all know he’s incredibly knowledgeable, and a ridiculously good player, but crucially he’s also a great teacher, patient and creative in the way he helps you to reach your goals.

I’ve just started lessons with Darryl again after a break whilst completing some house renovations and other work commitments and it’s so good to be back. The content on the site is superb, but you can’t beat one to one time with an excellent teacher and the goals to work towards that provides. If there’s anyone out there considering Skype lessons, but not sure whether or not to take the plunge then I would urge you to go for it, you won’t regret it

Best wishes

David

1 Like

I really appreciate you taking the time to share this David! You’re a real joy to teach, and I always look forward to our sessions :pray: I hope your practice is going well this week, and I trust that you’re making strides with the techniques we discussed :wink:

See you on Tuesday :heart_eyes:

P.S - welcome to the new forum experience!